Tuesday, October 14, 2008

i wanna play, too!

mommy FINALLY figured out this new software on her computer, after being really cranky for two days. lu and i were relieved almost as much as she was.

mommy now can play peggle nights. i love to walk across the printer, onto the computer table and stand there -- right in front of her -- and watch the excitement of balls rebounding, colors flashing and loud music. i wish i had opposable thumbs. then i could play.

this morning, after doing my morning workout of rubbing on the lamp, being sprayed with the NO! bottle and scaling the curtain, i thought i'd be nice to mommy.

i lay RIGHT next to her. my fur was right up against her face. it felt nice to feel her breathing, but i think i was suffocating her because she moved me away a little. so, i put my paw over her hand. if she tried to put her hand on my paw, i moved mine over hers, like i was protecting her.

that was nice.

No comments: